Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentine’s Weekend was amazing for me!



I made a bunch of new friends, the camaraderie between everyone was palpable and I think we’ll all fondly remember the holiday we shared.

It was crazy in Union Square as there were tons of people watching the Chinese New Year Parade. My guests get lots of extra points for finding parking making though the crowds, and being on time. Hugs!

We presented 3 dozen long stemmed roses to lovely ladies–
Gifted 75 heart boxes of chocolates to guests–
Conjured up a potent Love Spell three times–
Even earned a standing-O (maybe that was their sugar and champagne kicking in?)

Now where will I find a real Leprechaun for St. Pat’s Magic Parlor weekend???

          …&…

Thank YOU Martha for your wonderful FB comment!!!

          “Wanted to thank you for a wonderful Valentine's Day!....we loved your show!...you are amazing!.... I am adding my experience with you to my collection of fabulous things I did for my birthday!....thank you!”


No comments:

Post a Comment