Sunday, May 18, 2014

Ouch! The Show Must Go On...



You may have heard I fell and broke my right wrist, I’m in a cast for the next five weeks or so. I did not want to close the Parlor, so my colleague and friend David Facer of Paradox Magic will be covering the May/June shows for us.

David’s show “The World of Paradox” is very different from ours, but quite wonderful. If you can, please come as my guest this weekend and see his exciting work for yourself. I know he’d appreciate the extra audience members for his first few shows! Also feel free to invite one guest if you like as a house Comp. RSVP to magicparlor@att.net by WEDNESDAY.

I’m typing with one finger of my left hand, and I’m still in quite a lot of pain. Thank you all for your support during this difficult period in our Parlor’s history.
Magically, Walt


No comments:

Post a Comment